Looking for a scholarship opportunity to help you access higher education? Check out the Kyungpook National University (KNU) International Graduate Scholarship, a program designed specifically following for exceptional international students. Hence, learn more today!
KNU International Graduate Scholarship
The Kyungpook National University (KNU) International Graduate Scholarship (KINGS) is a scholarship program designed for international students who wish to pursue a Master’s or Ph.D. degree at the university. Altogether the international scholarship provides financial support to cover tuition fees.
For international students looking to pursue a graduate degree, hence the Kyungpook National University (KNU) International Graduate Scholarship (KINGS) Program is an excellent opportunity. KINGS provides selected candidates with full tuition and also other financial support, offering access to a world-class education without financial obstacles and study in Korea.
Host Country: South Korea
Host University: KNU
Financial Assistance: Funded
Degree Level: Master’s | Ph.D.
Did you Check these:
The Benefits of the KNU International Graduate Scholarship Program
- The KNU International Graduate Scholarship program has many benefits for eligible students.
- It provides an opportunity for young professionals with excellent academic records to enhance their knowledge and skills through a prestigious educational institution.
- Students will also receive financial assistance, such as tuition waivers
- The program also offers 100% and 50% tuition fee waivers.
Eligibility and Requirements.
- In order to qualify for the KINGS program, applicants must have an original and recognized Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Applicants must also submit a copy of their valid passport, evidence of English proficiency, academic transcripts, and recommendation letters.
- Furthermore, successful candidates must maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher during the course of their studies in order to remain eligible for the scholarship.
Application Submission Procedure.
Applications for the KINGS International Graduate Scholarship must be submitted online. Once on the KNU website, you will need to create and verify an account before submitting your application. Within the application, you will be asked to provide basic contact information and fill out sections about your academic background and experience. You will also need to attach all relevant documents. Finally, select ‘Submit’ when you have completed the form.
After you submit the application form, the Office of International Affairs selects students and the department recommends students for KINGS Scholarship Program.
Supporting Documents Needed for Scholarship Applications.
To be considered for the KINGS International Graduate Scholarship, applicants will need to submit supporting documents such as transcripts, reference letters, statements of purpose, and/or CVs. These documents should provide detailed information about your academic qualifications and accomplishments relevant to the scholarship criteria. If you have any test scores or certificates related to your qualification, you should also include them in your application materials.
Check this – Best Korean Universities for Study in Korea
Other KNU Scholarships
Kyungpook National University offers various scholarships for international students, including: