The Global Internship Program for Foreign Trainees (GIFT) is a program sponsored by the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) that provides internships for international students in South Korea. The program is open to students from developing countries who are interested in gaining work experience in various fields, including education, healthcare, agriculture, and more.
The GIFT Internship program in Korea 2023 welcomes aspiring individuals who aim to pursue their careers in one of the best universities in Korea. This program offers an excellent opportunity for students to gain practical exposure by participating in a Korean internship program and learning under the mentorship of top-rated professionals. As a fully funded internship program in 2023, the objective is to entice undergraduate students who are in their third or fourth year and have a keen interest in Ferrous technology, its systems and backgrounds, as well as laboratory activities. By encouraging young minds to be a part of this program, the institute hopes to achieve its mission of attracting national and international students and engaging them in various educational activities, developing the institute as a world leader in education and research.
The fully-paid GIFT internship in South Korea invites Bachelor’s students to specialize in iron and steel technology, preparing them to become future leaders in their fields through innovation, foresight, and creativity. GIFT collaborates closely with the iron and steel production, application, and engineering industries, playing an active role in developing both the national and international economies. This international internship program provides students with the professional skills and education needed to compete in the global workplace, empowering them to expand their career development opportunities.
Working alongside a diverse group of individuals, students are encouraged to share their opinions and contribute to the economy of their native countries and Korea through their newly acquired capabilities. Korea is known for nurturing humanity and development skills, evolving a passion for scientific inquiry and technology innovation accompanied by scholarly excellence. The intention behind the paid internship program in South Korea for international students is to broaden their knowledge and empower them to devise fresh technologies in the field of steel science and technology, utilizing diverse research methodologies.
Did you check these:
Host Country: South Korea
Host Institute: Graduate Institute of Ferrous & Energy Material Technology
Duration: 1 month
Benefits of GIFT Internship:
- Candidates are offered free dormitory housing during their tenure.
- Candidates receive complimentary transportation services.
- International students are granted round-trip economy airfare.
- Korean students are provided with KTX or bus fare.
- Students are given financial assistance to cover living expenses.
Eligibility Criteria for GIFT Internship South Korea:
- Applicants may be enrolled in Korean or foreign institutes.
- Enrolled in a graduate program.
- Candidates must possess an outstanding academic record.
How to Apply:
- Applicants are required to apply online using either the Korean or foreign application form. Submit all necessary documents.
- Provide detailed personal information such as name, address, date of birth, and country of origin.
- Fill in all mandatory fields for each section.
- Carefully complete and submit your application via email to the designated admissions staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure that you complete the application form in its entirety and include the following documents:
- Official academic transcript in English, including GPA score.
- Language proficiency certificate.
- Personal statement.
- Agreement to authorize the utilization of the candidate’s personal information.
The deadline for submitting applications for the summer session is the second week of May, while the deadline for the winter session is the end of November.
For more details visit the official site, GIFT Internship Program.